Photometrics and QImaging are divisions of Roper Technologies, a diversified growth company with a $15 billion market cap. Our two companies are part of a broad portfolio of scientific imaging companies that combined, offer decades of OEM experience. Together, our shared resources enable us to provide extensive expertise and support to our OEM customers. These shared resources have also enabled us to provide the widest range of imaging technology available in the life sciences market.
Our combined expertise is in quantitative imaging for life science, including:
- Structural Genomics
- Functional Genomics
- Cellular Imaging
- Disease Detection/Drug Discovery
OEM product development is a key focus and a major piece of our global business strategy. Your partnership with us provides access to:
- Working closely with instrumentation design teams to ensure your products are developed and approved to your specifications
- Beginning with off-the-shelf products, redesigning for cost and ensuring specific price, performance and delivery criteria are met
- Using an intelligent camera platform and universal software interface, giving you the ability to field upgrade for new or improved performance, and secure fast adoption and flexibility for changing application requirements
- Support after manufacturing, our team ensures your continued long term success
QImaging has supported OEM customers since 1999 with its ability to design compact, versatile and cost-efficient cameras. The company has established alliances with numerous third-party software, sensor companies and system integrators which enables the ability to support a wide range of industrial, machine vision and OEM customers. QImaging maintains a state of the art, world class manufacturing facility and its headquarters are in Surrey, British Colombia.
Founded in 1978, Photometrics has a breadth of knowledge and expertise in the design and manufacture of high-performance scientific cameras. The original architect of the world’s first scientific-grade microscopy EMCCD camera, Photometrics provides cutting edge, sophisticated imaging solutions to the life science market. Its comprehensive OEM support includes dedicated expertise through the entire product design and manufacturing process. Photometrics is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona in the United States.